The student news site of Wahlert Catholic High School

The Gleaner

The Gleaner

The Gleaner

The Nest Magazine

March 2024

Leave a Comment
More to Discover
About the Contributors
Ana Rivera
Ana Rivera, Editor-in-Chief
This is Ana's fourth year on the Gleaner staff, she's a senior. She is the Editor-in-Chief and she runs our Instagram. She enjoys traveling, scrapbooking, and spending time with friends. She's involved in basketball and soccer.
Theresa Kircher
Theresa Kircher, Reporter
Theresa Kircher is a junior at Wahlert Catholic High School. This is her first year on the Gleaner staff. She is a part of  both the bowling and tennis teams. In her free time, she enjoys reading, journaling, listening to music, watching movies, and spending time with friends.
Alison Wagner
Alison Wagner, Reporter
Alison Wagner is a second-year Gleaner staff member and sophomore at Wahlert. In her free time, Alison enjoys baking, traveling, and hanging out with friends. Alison participates in gymnastics and cheerleading.
Emilia Borelli
Emilia Borelli, Reporter
Emilia is a sophomore at Wahlert Catholic High School. She is a reporter for The Gleaner. In her free time she likes to hang out with her friends, family and dogs. She loves to do theatre, show choir, play tennis, travel, and write songs.
Isabella Park
Isabella Park, Reporter
Isabella Park is a junior at Wahlert Catholic High School. She is an associate editor for The Gleaner. In her free time she enjoys spending time with her friends and dogs. She participates in theater, bowling, and tennis. She also enjoys baking and cooking for others.
Alison Munshower
Alison Munshower, Reporter
Alison Munshower is a senior at Wahlert Catholic High School. This is her first time reporting for the Gleaner. In her free time, she enjoys running, cooking, hiking, and being with her friends and family. She participates in student senate, cross country, basketball, soccer, and track.
Grace Stelpflug
Grace Stelpflug, Reporter
Grace Stelpflug is a junior at Wahlert Catholic High School. She is an editor for the Gleaner Newspaper. She is interested in dance and baking. She likes to hang out with friends and family.
Kate Poirier
Kate Poirier, Reporter
Kate is a freshman at Wahlert Catholic High School and a first time reporter for The Gleaner. Her favorite activities include ballet, theater, show choir, and cheer. In her free time, Kate loves to hang out with friends, go for walks, go shopping, watch shows, and read.

Comments (0)

All The Gleaner Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *